Welcome to The Deng Law Firm's page dedicated to the Visa Bulletin for June 2020. Our team of immigration professionals takes pride in keeping you informed about important updates and changes in the immigration system. Understanding the visa bulletin is crucial for individuals seeking to navigate the complex process of immigration and visas.
What is the Visa Bulletin?
The Visa Bulletin is a monthly publication released by the U.S. Department of State. It provides valuable information regarding the availability of immigrant visa numbers based on family-sponsored and employment-based preferences.
Each month, the Visa Bulletin outlines the cutoff dates for visa applications, providing individuals with a clear understanding of their place in line for a visa. It categorizes applicants based on their priority date, country of chargeability, and visa preference category.
Importance of the Visa Bulletin
Having a thorough understanding of the Visa Bulletin is essential for anyone planning to pursue immigration or visa applications. The bulletin allows individuals to track the progress of their petitions and anticipate potential delays or advancements in the visa process.
It is crucial to stay up-to-date with the Visa Bulletin to ensure that you are aware of any changes that could affect your eligibility for a visa. By regularly checking the Visa Bulletin, you can plan your application strategy accordingly and increase your chances of successful visa acquisition.
Highlights of the June 2020 Visa Bulletin
The June 2020 Visa Bulletin brings eagerly awaited updates regarding visa availability and waiting times. Here are some of the key highlights:
Family-Sponsored Preference Categories
- Category F1 - Unmarried Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens: Visa numbers are available for all chargeability areas this month.
- Category F2A - Spouses and Children of Permanent Residents: Visa numbers remain current for most countries, allowing for prompt processing.
- Category F2B - Unmarried Sons and Daughters (over 21 years old) of Permanent Residents: Visa numbers are available for all chargeability areas, with some exceptions.
- Category F3 - Married Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens: Visa numbers continue to advance, bringing relief to many awaiting their turn in line.
- Category F4 - Brothers and Sisters of Adult U.S. Citizens: Visa numbers see significant advancements, offering opportunities for individuals in this category.
Employment-Based Preference Categories
- Category EB-1 - Priority Workers: Visa numbers remain current for all chargeability areas, allowing for immediate processing.
- Category EB-2 - Advanced Degree Professionals and Individuals with Exceptional Ability: Visa numbers continue to be available for most countries.
- Category EB-3 - Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Other Workers: Visa numbers are available, but with some slight retrogressions in certain chargeability areas.
- Category EB-4 - Special Immigrants: Visa numbers remain current, providing opportunities for specified categories of individuals.
- Category EB-5 - Immigrant Investors: Visa numbers are available for qualified investors, allowing for streamlined processing.
Consult The Deng Law Firm for Expert Immigration Assistance
At The Deng Law Firm, we understand the complexities and importance of the Visa Bulletin. Our team of experienced immigration attorneys is here to guide you through the intricate immigration process, ensuring that you stay updated on crucial information like the June 2020 Visa Bulletin.
With our in-depth knowledge and expertise in immigration law, we provide tailored legal strategies to meet your unique needs. Whether you are seeking family-sponsored visas, employment-based visas, or any other immigration services, we are here to assist you every step of the way.
Don't navigate the visa process alone - let The Deng Law Firm be your trusted partner in achieving your immigration goals. Contact us now for a comprehensive consultation and let us help you pave the way to a brighter future.